Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- The Pee-Wee Herman Show is returning to the stage. Can the return to TV be far behind?
- Flashforward is going on hiatus and here's a sneak peek at The Deep End, the show that's replacing it.
- Alan Yang, one of the writers on NBC's Parks and Recreation has sold Fox his pitch for a sitcom called Jackpot.
- Rest easy, fans of dreadful 80s sitcoms, Small Wonder will finally be appearing on DVD this February.
- We all know how awesome The Big Bang Theory is, and now they've got the ratings to prove it.
- ...and finally, just because it's so weird it will make your head spin, here's Carl Reiner auditioning for Snoop Dogg on The Tonight Show.