Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- Despite what you may have heard, NBC is hanging on to Conan O'Brien, regardless of what becomes of The Jay Leno Show.
- CBS is juggling its Monday night line up. Here's the scoop.
- James Franco is going to be appearing on an upcoming episode of 30 Rock and you can get a sneak peek right here.
- Ever wonder why networks put so much money into remaking old TV shows? Here's why.
- Former Seinfeld cohort Jason Alexander has become the latest pitch man for Jenny Craig's weight loss system.
- ...and finally, despite its name it may be time to start worrying about the continued existence of the soap opera One Life to Live.