Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- The FBI is investigating a death threat against Two and a Half Men star Jon Cryer.
- NBC has has made a $45 million deal with Conan O'Brien in the wake of his departure from The Tonight Show.
- The battle of the bulge has entered a new phase now that Weight Watchers is suing Jenny Craig over a commercial starring Valerie Bertinelli.
- Push, the science fiction film about people with various psychic powers is being made into a TV series.
- Being asked to appear on Sesame Street really means you've arrived. Check out the list of celebs who have been asked to be on the classic children's show in the near future.
- ...and finally, lovers of pop culture skewering stop-motion animation can rejoice. Cartoon network has ordered two more seasons of the hilarious Robot Chicken.