Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- Now that Conan O'Brien's final Tonight Show has aired you might think the debacle was over, but NBC recently deleted the last posting on the show's official Blog.
- ABC has announced the cancellation of Ugly Betty.
- I've always thought clowns had more to do with horror than hilarity and apparently someone agrees. Check out this collection of commercials that use scary clowns to good effect (I LOVE that Walmart ad).
- The latest project for Neil Patrick Harris is an American version of the British game show The Cube.
- Check out this sneak peek of Bridgestone's Super Bowl commercial featuring three guys trying to keep a whale alive in a pickup truck.
- ...and finally, David Spade will be reprising his role as Joe Dirt for an upcoming animated series on TBS.