Like horror movies? Like Cinematical? Then you're in luck, because Cinematical happens to have its own horror movie blog called Horror Squad. But in case you're not reading HS on a regular basis (for shame), here's what you've been missing on the genre front.
- Micah has our first I Would Have Saved/Killed of the week and it's a very special selection: Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
- Luke Mullen runs down a list of this week's horror discs, the highlights being WB's new Nightmare on Elm Street Blu-ray.
- I talk a little bit about The Asylum's Mega Piranha (spoiler alert: piranha eat people) in the latest What We're Watching.
- Mike Braken commands a discussion on Phantasm that's well worth reading, particularly if you haven't been visited by the Tall Man for a while.
- I find it hilarious that Mansquito will soon have its own cinematic doppelganger in the form of Sucker. Who knew half man/half mosquito inspiration lightning would strike twice?
- Brian slides in an entry of Music Made the Moment in honor of The Shining.
- And finally, Alison gives a great run down of someone you've probably never heard of but will soon be fascinated with, Frances Glessner Lee, in Musée Macabre: The Nutshell Studies of Unexplained Death.
Follow Horror Squad on Twitter or become a Facebook fan and get the latest articles in your News Feed!