Though we've barely made it past day one here at Comic Con, two movies have clearly stepped ahead of the pack in terms of making themselves even more known to the thousands of geeks here in San Diego: Tron: Legacy and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. The latter film has made a little more of a splash considering it's coming out in only a couple of weeks (August 13th) by decorating the sides of buildings with a giant Scott Pilgrim poster to setting up this funky off-site fan exhibit called "The Scott Pilgrim Experience".
What is "The Scott Pilgrim Experience", exactly? Here, check it:
- Meet the cast and creators: The cast of Universal's action-comedy will be out and about throughout the convention. Check out twitter.com/SPvsCC for a detailed schedule so you can meet the actors playing your favorite evil ex, jerky jerk or high-school crush, as well as the creator of Scott Pilgrim, Bryan Lee O'Malley, and director Edgar Wright!
- Hear epic live music: Two of the film's stellar music contributors, Dan the Automator and Kid Koala, will spin, and Gorgeous Got a Gun, the winner of Sonicbids' "Indie Rock vs. the World: Battle of the Bands" will rock your face off.
- Create your own T-shirt: Choose from awesome Comic-Con exclusive designs to make a limited edition T-shirt that will make your friends jealous.
- Moving Flipbooks: Grab your friends, stage a fight, and take home a flipbook that stars all of you!
- Upload a video postcard: Instantly upload and email a personal video message to your friends about how awesome you are for being at Comic-Con.
- Play the new Ubisoft Game: Be one of the very first to test out Ubisoft's "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game" on one of several demo stations.
- Check out the complete soundtrack: Hear the amazing soundtrack more than two weeks before the August 10 street date.
- Get gift bags: While supplies last, your Comic-Con badge will score you a not-so-evil Scott Pilgrim gift bag.