Every week, we sift through all the new Blu-ray releases and single out the "must see" titles. Look for the column every Monday. This week: Nostalgia, relationships ... and aliens!
Our Top 5 Picks for This Week: What to Buy or Rent
1. 'Stand By Me.' A nostalgic look back at four friends in small town Oregon, circa 1959. DVD upgrade. Buy.
2. 'How Do You Know.' Romantic comedy lambasted by critics, so of course it's a must see. New to home video. Buy.
3. 'Our Hospitality.' Buster Keaton stars in a slapstick classic about a New Yorker who heads out West and falls for the wrong girl. DVD upgrade. Rent.
4. 'Skyline.' Another critically-drubbed flick that deserves a kinder second look. Besides, it has aliens! New to home video. Rent.
5. 'The Sandlot.' Another nostalgic look back, this time to 1962 Los Angeles as a new kid in the neighborhood tries to fit in. One of Cinematical's Summer Scenes We Love. DVD upgrade. Rent.