NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASEWILLNOTINCREASEYOURCHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Global Getaway Sweepstakes: Destination Italy" (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico, all United States territories and possessions and all overseas military installations); (ii) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry ("Entrants"); (iii) have internet access and a valid email address; and (iv) are registered members in good standing of Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"). . Employees of AOL Inc., Summit Entertainment, LLC ("Summit") and their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, and Facebook does not endorse or otherwise have anything to do with this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be addressed to Sponsor (as defined below) and not to Facebook.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by AOL Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 (the "Sponsor"). Neither Summit nor Facebook is responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of entries, or the selection of winners.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on October 31, 2012, and ends at 11:59 pm EST on November 18, 2012 (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. ENTRY: To enter: You must be a registered member of Facebook in order to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the Grand Prize. Membership on Facebook is free, and registration for Facebook can be obtained by logging on to http://facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions to open an account. Go online to the Moviefone page on Facebook.com, located at www.facebook.com/moviefone (the "Facebook Web Site"), during the Entry Period and click on the link to the "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2" Global Getaway Sweepstakes: Destination Italy page to access the Sweepstakes application ("Sweepstakes Application"). After you access the Sweepstakes Application, follow the on-screen directions to "Like" the Facebook Web Site (if you are not already a fan), and complete and submit the online Sweepstake entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry(ies)"). For your Entry to be valid, you must complete all required information..Limit one (1) Entry per person during the sweepstakes period. Users may receive additional entries by sharing the Sweepstakes using a unique bit.ly URL. Each user who clicks on this unique URL and enters the Sweepstakes will yield one (1) additional entry for the original entrant. Subsequent Entries from the same person in the same day will be deleted. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit Entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. DRAWING: On or about November 19, 2012, Sponsor will select the name of one (1) potential grand prize winner (the "Potential Grand Prize Winner") in a random drawing of all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as the Potential Grand Prize Winner depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor's decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: A Potential Grand Prize Winner is not confirmed as the final "Grand Prize Winner" until s/he has returned all required documentation and eligibility has been verified by Sponsor. A Potential Grand Prize Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted via the email address and/or telephone number submitted by Entrant in the Sweepstakes Application and must respond to the notification within the timeframe stated in the notification e-mail and provide his/her full name, age and mailing address. Failure of a Potential Grand Prize Winner to provide this information within the stated timeframe will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Except where prohibited, a Potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) business days of being notified, an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and IRS W-9 Form in order to claim the Grand Prize. Unless the child of the Potential Grand Prize Winner, the Potential Grand Prize Winner's travel companion must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and will be required to execute and return a Liability Release/Publicity Release within a timeframe to be specified by Sponsor. Failure to return documents as specified, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the Entrant being disqualified, and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a potential alternate Potential Grand Prize Winner in Sponsor's sole discretion. If, after two (2) notification attempts, the Grand Prize cannot be awarded, it will be forfeited. An unclaimed Grand Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of any Entrant.
8. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Italy (the "Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation (on an airline of Sponsor's choice) for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) travel companion from the major commercial airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner's residence to Rome, Italy and five (5) consecutive nights/six (6) days hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy, room and tax only). Any other costs and expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the Grand Prize, including, without limitation, ground transportation, meals, beverages, luggage fees, and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $4,999.00 (USD). Trip must be taken before December 31, 2013. Once confirmed, the Grand Prize is nontransferable, cannot be resold, and has no cash value. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles or redeemable for cash. The round-trip air transportation element of the Grand Prize must end at the same point as the departure. Airline tickets are subject to issuer's terms and conditions. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all airport and security taxes including the September 11th security fee, federal, state, and all local taxes. The ARV may vary based upon dates of travel and point of departure. The difference between the ARV and actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together and on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including passports, visas, and required vaccinations/immunizations prior to travel. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Specifics of all elements of the Grand Prize are in Sponsor's sole discretion, including, but not limited to, choice of airline and hotel. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize elements, including airline tickets, will not be replaced if lost, stolen or mutilated, No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize or element of the Grand Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize, or a portion of the Grand Prize, is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Grand Prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Grand Prize at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserve the right in Sponsor's sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Entrants may not enter with multiple Facebook accounts nor may Entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple Facebook accounts or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits the Grand Prize if won, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an online Entry, the Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the Entry is made. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The Potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that s/he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potential winning Entry.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Grand Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (f) for failure to supply the Grand Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure(s), terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, earthquake(s), war(s), fire(s), flood(s), explosion(s), unusually severe weather, hurricane(s), embargo(s), labor dispute(s) or strike(s) (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage(s), transportation interruption(s) of any kind, work slow-down(s), civil disturbance(s), insurrection(s), riot(s), or any other cause beyond Sponsor's sole control; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Grand Prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any performer(s)/event(s), air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize Winner's and his/her travel companion's transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Grand Prize Winner, his/her travel companion, and such transportation companies. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be parties to such contracts and shall assume no responsibility in this connection. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or the loss, theft or damage of cash, cameras, jewelry, securities, heirlooms, negotiable papers or other valuables. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision; Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney's fees and/or experts' fees and costs. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Each Entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of the Sweepstakes, the motion picture titled "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2," or any other movie, production, or project of Summit, Summit's affiliates and/or licensors, or each of their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
12.REQUEST WINNER'S NAME: To request the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after the Entry Period to "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Global Getaway Sweepstakes: Destination Italy" , 331 N. Maple Dr, Rm 2A:D13, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Requests must be received by December 15, 2012.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing information to AOL and not to Facebook or Twitter.
© Copyright 2012 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved. Motion Picture Artwork ™ & © 2012 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins on 10/31/12, at 3:00 pm EST and ends on 11/18/12, at 11:59 pm EST. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US (and DC), 18 or older. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. See Official Rulesfor complete details. Sponsor: AOL Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003.
Motion Picture Artwork ™ & © 2011 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.