"Transformers" (2007) launched Megan Fox to international stardom -- and into every man's dreams.
This summer, the actress re-teams with Michael Bay -- following their reconciliation -- for another film adaptation of a classic cartoon, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Since breaking out, Fox has been seen in "Jennifer's Body" and "This Is 40," gotten married to her longtime boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, and popped out a couple kids. Now, she's back in action as April O'Neil and looking better than ever.
From her (not so) unusual fear to her connection to Eminem, here are 21 things you probably don't know about Megan Fox.
1. Megan Fox was born May 16, 1986 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee to Gloria Cisson and Franklin Thomas Fox.
2. After her parents divorced when she was young, Fox was raised by her mother and stepfather in St. Petersburg, Florida.
3. Fox attended Catholic school and, as part of an agreement with her mother, she had to earn her diploma before moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting. Fox has said her Christian faith is still very important to her.
4. While at school, though, Fox acknowledged she wasn't popular and didn't have any girlfriends. As a result, she was sometimes forced to eat lunch in the bathroom.
5. When she was still a young kid, Fox was a talented swimmer and -- according to her mother -- broke the previous record time for the 8-and-under medley at her recreation center.
6. She also started training in drama and dance when she was just 5 years old.
7. Fox's modeling career proved most successful from the start, however, and by the time she was 13, she had won several competitions.
8. When she was 15, she made her acting debut in the direct-to-DVD "Holiday in the Sun" (2001).
9. Shortly after, Fox was a guest-star on "Two and a Half Men" and an uncredited extra in Michael Bay's "Bad Boys II" (2003).
10. One of her first big roles was in 2004's "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" opposite Lindsay Lohan, in which she played Carla Santini, a rival of Lohan's character.
11. But it was the blockbuster hit "Transformers" in 2007 that made Fox a breakout star and an international sex symbol.
12. She was immediately featured on numerous "Hot Lists" and was even ranked No. 1 on Moviefone's "The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25" in 2008.
13. When she showed up on the set for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," the second installment of the franchise, director Michael Bay asked her to put on 10 pounds because she looked too skinny.
14. While continuing to act in feature films, Fox also appeared in Eminem and Rihanna's music video for the single "Love the Way You Lie" opposite "LOST" actor Dominic Monaghan.
15. As for her personal life, Fox began dating Brian Austin Green in 2004 when she was 18 years old and he was 30. The couple met on the set of "Hope & Faith" on which Fox was a series regular.
16. Green's home was later robbed by the group known as "The Bling Ring" as a result of Fox living there! The celebrity-obsessed criminals inspired the Sofia Coppola film "The Bling Ring" (2013), which starred Emma Watson.
17. Fox and Green were married in Maui in the summer of 2010.
18. The couple now have two children together: Noah Shannon Green and Bodhi Ransom Green. Green also has a third son from his relationship with "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress Vanessa Marcil.
19. The actress has nine tattoos (that we know of), including an image of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right forearm. She has since gotten the tattoo removed.
20. Fox reportedly developed a fear of flying when she was 20 years old. How does she cope with the phobia? She listens to Britney Spears.
Bonus Fact: Fox has revealed that Shia LaBeouf, her co-star in "Transformers," is one of her favorite people in the world and that he can make her laugh harder than anybody.
[Sources: Wikipedia, IMDb, AskMen]