Captain America (Chris Evans) and Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) have the most beautiful friendship in all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. If you don't believe us, well, the proof is in the gif-pudding.
Here are the 13 times their friendship gave us every feel.
1. When Bucky gets rescued, but his first response is about Steve's new look
2. When Bucky was making sure Steve went on dates, because he is a catch
3. When Bucky was so proud of his buddy
4. When, even fighting, they were in sync
5. When Steve just wanted Bucky to be safe...
6. But Bucky just wanted Steve to be safe
7. When Steve wouldn't let him forget their friendship
8. When Bucky was kind of a helicopter mom to Steve
9. When Bucky remembered Steve and didn't want to hurt him ... anymore
10. When Steve was willing to fight to the death to protect Bucky
11. When this became their friendship tagline
12. When they were so adorable and smiley because friendship
13. When they proved that they were going to be there until the end of the line
It is 1941 and the world is in the throes of war. Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) wants to do his part and join America's armed forces, but the military rejects him because of his small stature. Finally, Steve gets his chance when he is accepted into an experimental program that turns him into a supersoldier called Captain America. Joining forces with Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell), Captain America leads the fight against the Nazi-backed HYDRA organization. Read More
Political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability when the actions of the Avengers lead to collateral damage. The new status quo deeply divides members of the team. Captain America (Chris Evans) believes superheroes should remain free to defend humanity without government interference. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) sharply disagrees and supports oversight. As the debate escalates into an all-out feud, Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) must pick a side. Read More