His name is actually Isaiah Mustafa, and Freeform fans may know him as Luke Garroway in "Shadowhunters." But up until now, Mustafa has been most famous for his iconic Old Spice commercials.
That will change next year with "It: Chapter 2," the sequel to the horror hit "It."
Mustafa has been cast as the older Mike Hanlon. So at least he should smell nice as he's terrorized by Pennywise.
He's the final name on the board in terms of the seven adult members of the Losers Club. The 2019 movie will feature the older Losers, along with flashbacks to the young cast members who played the characters in the first movie.
Here's the new Loser lineup:
- Jessica Chastain as adult Beverly Marsh (young Bev played by Sophia Lillis)
- James McAvoy as adult Bill Denbrough (young Bill played by Jaeden Lieberher)
- Bill Hader as Richie Tozier (Finn Wolfhard)
- James Ransone as Eddie Kaspbrak (Jack Dylan Grazer)
- Andy Bean as Stanley Uris (Wyatt Oleff)
- Jay Ryan as Ben Hanscom (Jeremy Ray Taylor)
- Isaiah Mustafa as Mike Hanlon (Chosen Jacobs)
Chosen Jacobs announced who would be playing the older version of his character, and then Mustafa posted the news himself:
SO excited to join the Losers Club and @itmovieofficial! Big thanks to my @freeform family, @newlinecinema and @wbpictures for getting the stars to align. Major love to @andy_muschietti, Rich Delia Casting and @lissymaren. ???? Article- @JusKroll PC - Kristin Callahan
Look at your clown. Now back to me. Now back to the clown. Now back to the man your clown could smell like: "It: Chapter 2" is scheduled to open in theaters on September 6th, 2019.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.