A bisexual travel writer assigned the task of covering Napa Valley's most romantic hot spots invites an old college friend to join him on his quest, only to find their attraction blossoming into something much more complex in writer/director Russell Brown's look at fidelity, promiscuity, and sexual morality in the modern era. Nathan (Cole Williams) is an L.A.-based writer preparing to pen an article about the Napa Valley wine district. Recognizing that a trip to wine country is always more fun when you invite a friend along, Nathan contacts old college friend Maggie (Amber Benson), who readily agrees to join him on his trip. Though both Nathan and Maggie currently have boyfriends, their attraction to one another finds wine tasting taking a back seat to an affair that raises numerous questions as to the fragility of intimate relationships when love knows no gender.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Romance
- Run Time: 75min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/30/2007
- DVD Release Date: 07/17/2007
- Distributor(s): Regent Releasing
- Themes: Journey of Self-Discovery,Playing the Field,Love Triangles,Romantic Betrayal,Self-Destructive Romance,Twentysomething Life
- Tone: Meditative,Summery,Confrontational,Intimate,Sexual
attraction, bisexuality, boyfriend, fidelity, writer
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-30-2007)
- Language: English