If you lived in the future you would have already read the latest headlines from Sci-Fi Squad, but you don't, so I'm here to bring them to you. Here in the present day, Sci-Fi Squad continually pumps out a steady stream of information like a protein-filled feeding tube directly to your Matrix pod. Or something. Someday, in the future, Sci-Fi Squad will be able to shoot these articles directly into your brain via satellite, but until that day comes, read on...
- Doc Savage is finally coming to the big screen again after years in the dreaded Development Hell.
- The Crazies hits blu-ray just in time for this weekend's excellent remake, plus The Box and an all-new Justice League movie come to DVD.
- We debut an exclusive "Cheeseburger" poster for the upcoming Jude Law sci-fi thriller Repo Men.
- Flynn Lives! Tron Legacy goes viral with a nationwide scavenger hunt, and we've got the video!
- Say goodbye to Avatar this week. What a long, strange, game-changing, insanely lucrative trip it's been.
- Peter Martin cures your boredom with a list of deadly fictional viruses.
- Scientists get in a huff over the lack of science fact in science-fiction, including putting an end to any potential Zefram Cochranes out there who want to create their own interstellar warp drive.