Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- Ideas for reality shows have begun to consume one another. As proof Fox will be airing The Fatchler in which an overweight man tries to find love.
- Masters of Muppetry the Jim Henson Company will be joining forces with PBS to produce a show called Dinosaur Train.
- ABC has aired a preview of the upcoming series Flash Forward in which everyone in the world passes out for a few minutes and sees a vision of the future.
- Now that his stint as The Doctor has come to an end, Doctor Who star David Tennant will be hosting Masterpiece Contemporary for PBS.
- Everyone loves a man (or woman) of mystery. Check out this list of the ten most mysterious TV characters.
- ...and finally, if you're like me your head is still reeling from the Lost season finale. To go along with that check out this interview with actor Michael Emerson who plays the slithery Benjamin Linus.