The season 20 cast of "Dancing With the Stars" was revealed early Tuesday on "Good Morning America," and as usual, contains an eclectic mix of celebs known for acting, reality TV, sports, and music. Check out the rundown here and get to know more about the cast by flipping through the gallery, above.
-Chris Soules, dancing with Witney Carson.
- Patti LaBelle, dancing with Artem Chigvintsev
- Riker Lynch, dancing with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney, dancing with Keo Motsepe
- Michael Sam, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
- Willow Shields, dancing with Mark Ballas
- Rumor Willis, dancing with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Noah Galloway, dancing with Anna Trebunskaya
- Suzanne Somers, dancing with Tony Dovolani
- Robert Herjavec, dancing with Kym Johnson
- Redfoo, dancing with Emma Slater
- Nastia Liukin, dancing with Derek Hough
One of the biggest surprises in the cast is that Derek Hough, who had previously revealed that he would not be able to participate in this season, will indeed be back after all. Hough made the announcement live on "GMA," telling Robin Roberts that he didn't want to miss out on the show's landmark 10th anniversary season. (Contestants will be competing for a gold mirrorball trophy this time around in honor of that milestone.)
Season 20 of "Dancing With the Stars" kicks off on March 16 on ABC.