And we're off! "Dancing With the Stars" Season 21 starts Monday, September 14, and the 13 celebs and their pro partners were just revealed today on "Good Morning America."
Here's the fall 2015 cast:
• Nick Carter (Backstreet Boys singer) & Sharna Burgess
• Victor Espinoza (Triple Crown–winning jockey) & Karina Smirnoff
• Hayes Grier (Vine star) & Emma Slater
• Carlos Pena, Jr. (Big Time Rush singer/actor) & Witney Carson
• Alexa Vega (Actress) & Mark Ballas
• Bindi Irwin (Wildlife conservationist) & Derek Hough
• Gary Busey (Actor) & Anna Trebunskaya
• Andy Grammer (Pop singer) & Allison Holker
• Chaka Khan (R&B & funk singer) & Keo Motsepe
• Kim Zolciak (Reality star) & Tony Dovolani
• Tamar Braxton (Singer/reality star) & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Paula Deen (chef) & Louis Van Amstel
• Alek Skarlatos (France train hero) & Lindsay Arnold
Alexa and Carlos -- who now have the joint last name PenaVega -- were married in 2014, so they'll be the first married couple to compete against each other. They tried to do that with Jewel and husband Ty Murray back in DWTS Season 8 but Jewel had to drop out pre-season due to an injury. Speaking of that, DWTS pro Peta Murgatroyd was supposed to be paired with Andy Grammer this season, but she was just sidelined with an injury and had to be replaced. And since the pros are the real stars -- welcome back, Anna and Louis! (No Artem, though? He was on the original pro list...)
What do you think of the Season 21 cast, and which couple is your favorite?
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.
categories Tv News