"Outlander" Season 3 ended with Jamie (Sam Heughan) and Claire (Caitriona Balfe) washed up on the Georgia shore. Welcome to the New World!
Season 4, which premieres this November, will adapt Diana Gabaldon's fourth novel in the series, "Drums of Autumn."
Not to get too spoilery for non-book-followers, but they do eventually get to North Carolina; that's connected to some of the new characters fans will meet in Season 4.
• "The Lord of the Rings" star Billy Boyd (Pippin) will play Gerald Forbes, a wealthy lawyer in Cross Creek, NC, a close settlement to the River Run plantation, run by Jamie's Aunt Jocasta Cameron (Maria Doyle Kennedy). According to EW, Forbes is friends with his "prominent client," Jocasta.
• Simona Brown will play Gayle, best friend and college roommate to Jamie and Claire's daughter Brianna Fraser (Sophie Skelton).
• Caitlin O'Ryan plays the Scottish Lizzie Wemyss, who goes on an adventure with Brianna.
• Natalie Simpson will play Phaedre, Jocasta's personal maid and seamstress.
• Tim Downie plays Governor Tryon, whom -- in the book -- Jamie and Claire meet and dine with in Wilmington, NC.
It was previously announced that Maria Doyle Kennedy would play Jamie's Aunt Jocasta, with Colin McFarlane as Jocasta's slave butler Ulysses, and Ed Speleers as Irish pirate/smuggler Stephen Bonnet.
"Outlander" Season 4 arrives in November. Starz has already renewed the series for Seasons 5 and 6.
Meanwhile, if you're curious about what else Billy Boyd has been up to since LOTR -- he just met Chewie. And it was awesome.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.