Plot & Details
Country singer Clint Black and his actress wife Lisa Hartman Black doubled as stars and producers in this fact-based TV movie. The career of champion rodeo cowboy Cadillac Jack Favor (Clint Black) comes to sudden and screeching halt when he is accused of a double homicide. As Jack languishes in prison, his loyal wife Ponder (Lisa Hartman Black), convinced of her husband's innocence, all but moves Heaven and Earth to clear his name and secure his freedom. But even if he is released, will Jack be the same man that Ponder married? Still Holding On: Legend of Cadillac Jack originally aired April 28, 1998, on CBS.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 92min.
- DVD Release Date: 02/08/2005
- Director(s): David Burton Morris
- Starring: Lisa Hartman-Black , Clint Black , Mac Davis , Joe Stevens , Todd Terry
- Themes: Miscarriage of Justice,Clearing One's Name
- Keywords: false-conviction, murder-suspect, rodeo, wife
- Language: English