It's time to grab yourself a foamy latte, spike it with something strong, spit it out at Todd, then watch the latest "Jimmy Kimmel Live" round of Mean Tweets.
The 50th annual CMA Awards aired last night, followed by Kimmel, so he used the opportunity to present the second all-country music edition of Mean Tweets. The lineup of insulted musicians included Trace Adkins, Bonnie Raitt, Randy Houser, Cassadee Pope, Dan + Shay, Cole Swindell, Jana Kramer, Granger Smith, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, Jake Owen, Little Big Town, Brett Eldredge, Hunter Hayes, Maren Morris, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, and Chris Stapleton.
Here are some highlights:
• "Bonnie Raitt looks like the aunt who would have a few too many at your mom's birthday party and try to fight your dad."
• "In case of national emergency, all air traffic will be redirected to Miranda Lambert's forehead."
• "The guys from Florida George line were engineered in a douche factory." Their response: "Right down the road from here, actually."
• "Why does the blonde in Little Big Town have hair like a Zoolander villain?"
• "For some reason my mom is determined that Brett Eldredge is always drunk. I don't know, maybe he is." His response: "I like your mom."
• "It's not a hooker convention, it's a Dolly Parton concert." She wasn't hurt, though, since she modeled her look after a hooker.
• "I think it's safe to say Chris Stapleton has an insane public hair situation."
• The best one was probably to Willie Nelson, but only because of his delivery (at the 2:17 mark): "Willie Nelson, you're gettin pretty crusty, pal."
Check it out:
Don't miss the last two rounds of Mean Tweets -- one just by President Obama, and the other a full celeb lineup with classic responses from Ryan Gosling and Bryan Cranston.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.