Remaining Blake Lively mysteries:
- Um, what 61 pounds?!
- Where did she even hide them in the 14 months since giving birth to daughter Ines in 2016?
- Does she really envy bikini models on Instagram?
- Does she not know she is more beautiful than all of them and the definition of "goals"?
- Where are husband Ryan Reynolds' jokes about the 61 pounds? No "69" quip from Deadpool, or another joke about their daughters? Surely he has a jab ready. Or was he too busy trolling Josh Brolin on his birthday?
- Where is her hand injury from "The Rhythm Section"?
Anyway, that's getting ahead of things. Here's the Insta post in question, where the actress showed off her weight loss:
Turns out you can't lose the 61 lbs you gained during pregnancy by just scrolling through instragram and wondering why you don't look like all the bikini models. Thanks @donsaladino for kickin my A double S into shape. 10 months to gain, 14 months to lose. Feeling very proud ????????????
Trainer Don Saladino shared his own photo:
Couldn't be more proud @blakelively! 61 pounds in 14 months after baby number 2! - Doesn't she look awesome? ???????????????????????????????????? - #suitupwithdon on my @playbook_app - #blakelively #suitup #superherotraining #drive495
Wow. She is an inspiration. It also helps to be 5'10," have great genes, have a professional trainer, and already look like Blake Lively. Sorry. Does that sound jealous? It's 'cause we're jealous! But also happy for her because it's now clear the 30-year-old mom of two does have to work to look that great, even though she makes it look effortless.
Seeing Lively in action hero mode just makes us more excited for "The Rhythm Section," which will reportedly resume filming in June as she heals from hand surgery. But, seriously, is the photo old or is her hand injury just not quite the kind of thing that would require bandages or anything?
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.
Gina is a beautiful young woman who's still haunted by the accident that took her sight years earlier. Living in Bangkok with her husband, James, she undergoes a cutting-edge operation that restores the vision to her right eye. Now that Gina can see again, she slowly starts to realize that her newfound independence makes James feel jealous, threatened and insecure. Read More