It's not a secret, but you can keep it.
Freeform just revealed the full cast for the drama pilot "Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists." The PLL spinoff is based on the novel "The Perfectionists" by Sara Shepard.
Three roles were previously revealed, including two characters from the mothership show:
- Sasha Pieterse as Alison "Ali" DiLaurentis
- Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
- Sofia Carson was also previously announced as playing Ava, "a trendsetting blogger and coder who strives to be a fashion icon."
Here are two of the newly announced characters, who complete the trio of "perfectionists" along with Carson's Ava:
- Sydney Park (Cyndie on "The Walking Dead") as Caitlin, described as "smart, driven and thrives under pressure. The perfect daughter of two perfect mothers, Caitlin has set her sights on following in her mother's Senatorial footsteps."
- Eli Brown as Dylan, a gifted cellist who "grew up feeling judged in his small hometown and now feels the need to be the best in all of his endeavors. He is deeply committed to his two passions, his music and his boyfriend, Andrew."
- Kelly Rutherford ("Gossip Girl") was also announced as playing Claire Hotchkiss, the matriarch of the Hotchkiss family. Claire and her husband are the founders of Hotchkiss Industries and the respected Beacon Heights University. "Claire believes perfection is attainable and is the person who pulls the strings behind the scenes to get what she wants."
- Hayley Erin ("General Hospital") completes the group in a "mysterious, unnamed role." Speculate away!
Here's more on the plot and setting:
"Everything about the town of Beacon Heights seems perfect, from their top-tier college to their overachieving residents, but nothing in Beacon Heights is as it appears to be. The stress of needing to be perfect leads to the town's first murder. Behind every Perfectionist is a secret, a lie, and a needed alibi."
More secrets and lies! Freeform is keeping the pilot premiere date a secret at this point, so stay tuned.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.