We can't get enough of it. If you were born in the '90s, you have to scream about it. It's the law!
These are the ten Twitter moments that probably had every 90s kid putting on N*SYNC and crying their shiny, blue eyeshadow off.
1. When two childhood worlds combined!
HA. "Matilda is the story of Hermione if she'd been raised by the Dursleys."
I can see it.
— Mara “Get Rid of the Nazis” Wilson (@MaraWilson) September 29, 2015
2. When the evil (almost) step-mom we loved to hate was still slaying.
I will ship every one of you brats off to Switzerland. ? https://t.co/Gr1SSJmADJ
— Elaine Hendrix (@elaine4animals) June 16, 2018
3. When J.K. Rowling so politely took the time to make us cry. Again.
Once again, it's the anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts so, as promised, I shall apologise for a death. This year: Remus Lupin.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 2, 2016
4. When we screamed "Can I keep you?!" at our phones.
Alright, I know it's been awhile.. but I think I'm finally ready to do a Casper sequel.
— devon sawa (@DevonESawa) January 27, 2017
5. When Aaron Carter made himself relevant again.
Merry Christmas Lizzie McGuire
— aaroncarter (@aaroncarter) November 30, 2017
6. When Aaron Samuels appreciated October 3rd as much as we do!
**WHAT DAY IS IT ??? **
— Jonathan Bennett (@JonathanBennett) October 3, 2012
7. When our main childhood crush just hit us right in the heart parts.
— Will Friedle (@willfriedle) June 29, 2018
8. When Mandy Moore was the gift that kept on giving. Even in a bucket hat.
— Mandy Moore (@TheMandyMoore) March 30, 2017
9. When we were all saved by the bell.
— Tiffani Thiessen (@TiffaniThiessen) March 5, 2015
10. When RDJ gave us major 90s Tony Stark vibes.
— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) March 5, 2015