It still tugs at the heart to see Paul Walker joking around on the set of "Furious 7," smiling that smile and having no idea that he would never finish filming the movie. Walker died in November 2013 and his brothers helped finish the movie. "Furious 7" is now coming out on DVD/Blu-ray this coming Tuesday, September 15, and Entertainment Weekly previewed one of the many featurettes, showing the late actor on set.
Watch the video below to go behind-the-scenes with director James Wan, stars Vin Diesel and Nathalie Emmanuel, and writer/executive producer Chris Morgan. Toward the end of the Blu-ray clip, there are several shots of Paul, and Chris explains that the cast and crew decided as a group how they wanted to move on after the "horribly devastating" loss of a "family member." "We all got together and we were very honest and looked at each other and said, 'What would he want?' That was the big question. Do you finish it? And everyone believed, from the bottom of their hearts, that he would want it."
Here's a full list of the "Furious 7" Blu-ray extras, via Hypable:
- Extended Edition
- Deleted Scenes
- The Cars of Furious: The car coordinator and his team join the cast and filmmakers for a closer look at the film's spectacular cars.
- Flying Cars: People jump out of planes all the time, but not while sitting behind the wheel of a car. This entertaining featurette shows how the Furious 7 team pulled off this jaw-dropping sequence.
- Tower Jumps: A look at how one of the most exciting stunt sequences of the film, the Abu Dhabi tower jumps, became a reality.
- Inside the Fight: A combination of fight training footage and interviews takes viewers inside the fierce hand-to-hand fights.
- Talking Fast: Director James Wan and the cast of Furious 7 break down the movie's most memorable moments and chat about how the Fast franchise has evolved over the years.
- "See You Again" Official Music Video Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.