"Dancing With the Stars" announced its celebrity cast for season 22 on "Good Morning America."
The lineup includes an array of actors, athletes, reality TV stars, and media personalities. They include:
- "Good Morning America" weather anchor Ginger Zee, paired with Val Chmerkovskiy
- "Fuller House" actress Jodie Sweetin, paired with Keo Motsepe
- PIttsburgh Steelers punt returner Antonio Brown, paired with Sharna Burgess
- Boyz II Men singer Wanya Morris, paired with Lindsay Arnold
- Marla Maples, ex-wife of Donald Trump, paired with Tony Dovolani
- Football legend Doug Flutie, paired with Karina Smirnoff
- "The O.C." actress Mischa Barton, paired with Artem Chigvintsev
- Super Bowl 50 champion Von Miller, paired with Witney Carson
- "The Facts of Life" actress Kim Fields, paired with Sasha Farber
- Talk show host Geraldo Rivera, paired with Edyta Sliwinska
- Deaf "America's Next Top Model" winner Nyle DiMarco, paired with Petra Murgatroyd
"Dancing With the Stars" season 22 premieres Monday, March 21 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.