"Pretty Little Liars" is almost ready to give its loyal fans an "emotional, shocking, and satisfying conclusion" to the series, after seven years of twists and trauma. We're definitely going to miss this stylish show, but the fun is not over yet.
PLL Season 7 returns tonight (April 18) with Episode 11, "Playtime." The final 10 episodes will play out from now until June 20 with the big finale, "Till DeAth Do Us Part."
Variety talked to the PLL cast and producers about what's ahead, asking them to describe the final 10 episodes. Here are some of their responses:
• Show creator I. Marlene King: "'A' plays a final game of 'divide and conquer,' hoping to split up the Pretty Little Liars once and for all."
• Executive producer Oliver Goldstick: "These final 10 eps of 'PLL' will provide an emotional, shocking, and satisfying conclusion to our long-running ride – seatbelts and airbags are definitely required."
• Executive producer Charlie Craig: "The craziest ride we've ever taken our audience on!"
• Troian Bellisario (Spencer Hastings): "This changes everything."
• Shay Mitchell (Emily Fields): "After all is said and done, all of your questions will be answered."
• Janel Parrish (Mona Vanderwaal): "It's gonna blow your damn mind."
There you go. Prepare to have your minds blown. And also start crossing your fingers that the finale truly does offer a "satisfying conclusion." PLL airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Freeform.
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.