Some movie moments you just can't shake. The 1990s happen to be full of unforgettable film quotes, bits, and frames that help define the decade.
Not that you need to be further reminded or anything... but here are 12 iconic '90s movie scenes that are etched firmly in our memories forever.
1. 'Mrs. Doubtfire' (1993) - "Hello!"
Now that's a way to hide your face. Just stick it in a cake and allow a social worker consume the loose globs that fall from it.
2. 'Titanic' (1997) - "I'm the King of the World"
Have you ever been on the front of a boat and not done this?
3. 'There's Something About Mary' (1998) - The Hair Gel Scene
And the world was never the same again.
4. 'Jurassic Park' (1993) - Those Vibrating Water Cups
"Did you feel that?" Um, yes. There's a T-Rex LITERALLY around the corner.
5. 'Clueless' (1995) - Freeway Meltdown
"Getting off the freeway makes you realize how important love is."
6. 'Pretty Woman' (1990) - Shopping Revenge
Best comeback ever?
7. 'Home Alone' (1990) - Kevin's Aftershave Scream
I mean, Macaulay Culkin is still asked to recreate this on a regular basis...
8. 'Pulp Fiction' (1994) - The Dance Contest
Ah, I can just hear it now. "It was a teenage wedding and the old folks wished them well..."
9. 'Goodfellas' (1990) - That Copacabana Shot
The tracking shot to end all tracking shots.
10. 'The Silence of the Lambs' (1991) - Hannibal Lecter's Fava Beans Noise
Call it a slurp, call it a hiss... nothing will make it any less terrifying.
11. 'Forrest Gump' (1994) - "Life is like a box of chocolates..."
...you know the rest.
12. 'The Lion King' (1994) - That Baby Simba Lift
I still get chills.