Kevin Hart is not hosting the Oscars, despite the recent talk that he might return to the gig.
Hart stepped away from the 2019 Academy Awards as host after old homophobic tweets resurfaced. Then, last week came his interview with Ellen DeGeneres, in which the talk show host encouraged him to reconsider.
But as he told Michael Strahan on "Good Morning America," it isn't going to happen.
"There’s no more conversation about it," Hart said. "I’m over that, I’m over the moment."
Hart explained there are no hard feelings involved on either side.
"It's hard to predict what can happen and I don't want people to think there's a thing between me and the Academy, because there isn't," he said.
"The Academy, they're amazing people, the offer was made, it was received, I was excited, things happened, it didn't work out the way it should have. Right now from a time perspective, I don't have the time."
The ceremony takes place February 24.
Earlier this week, Hart expressed regret to the LGBTQ community for his remarks on his SiriusXM show.
"I apologize," he said. "I am now moving on from this because I am hoping the apology is accepted ... I am not homophobic and never have been."
He explained that he "thought it was OK to talk like that, because that’s how we talked to one another. But now, "I’m now aware of how these words make them feel. The fight is the will and want for equality. I’m riding with you guys. I understand you."