Plot & Details
From Imagine Entertainment comes a powerful and emotional coming of age story, a remarkable film told with honesty and originality that will leave audiences moved. In the film, two outsiders, both shaped by the circumstances that have brought them together, forge a deep and lasting love. Directed by Gus Van Sant, one of the most astute observers of people living life on the edge, comes a take on friendship and young love as engaging and true as it is provocative and stirring. The screenplay is by Jason Lew.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 91min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/16/2011
- DVD Release Date: 01/24/2012
- Distributor(s): Sony Pictures
- Director(s): Gus Van Sant
- Starring: Mia Wasikowska , Henry Hopper , Ryo Kase , Schuyler Fisk , Jane Adams
- Themes: Ghosts,Death of a Parent,Dying Young
- Tone: Intimate,Melancholy,Poignant,Reflective,Wistful
- Keywords: funeral,ghost,love,grief,guilt
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-16,USA - Limited (09-16-2011)
- Language: English