Yo ho, Johnny Depp's latest "Pirates of the Caribbean" adventure won't be available in the U.S. until Tuesday, Sept. 19 on Digital HD, and Oct. 3 on Blu-ray/DVD/4K Ultra-HD. However, if you happen to live in Australia, you're in luck, 'cause you get it this week.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" extras include bloopers, deleted scenes, and several behind-the-scenes making-of stories featurettes. (See below for full list.)
Here's an exclusive look at one of the deleted scenes, with Henry Turner (Brenton Thwaites) learning a lesson or two from the witty and clever Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp):Here's the full list of bonus features, via Disney:
• Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a "play all."
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring "Pirates of the Caribbean" back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack's reliable first mate from all five movies.
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock 'n' roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" experience and the impact of "Pirates of the Caribbean" -- the movies, the ride and beyond.
• Bloopers of the Caribbean
• Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
• Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon's Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy "Flogging"
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.
Thrust into an all-new adventure, a down-on-his-luck Capt. Jack Sparrow feels the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost sailors led by his old nemesis, the evil Capt. Salazar, escape from the Devil's Triangle. Jack's only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, but to find it, he must forge an uneasy alliance with a brilliant and beautiful astronomer and a headstrong young man in the British navy. Read More