Yo ho, Johnny Depp's latest "Pirates of the Caribbean" adventure won't be available in the U.S. until Tuesday, Sept. 19 on Digital HD, and Oct. 3 on Blu-ray/DVD/4K Ultra-HD. However, if you happen to live in Australia, you're in luck, 'cause you get it this week.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" extras include bloopers, deleted scenes, and several behind-the-scenes making-of stories featurettes. (See below for full list.)
Here's an exclusive look at one of the deleted scenes, with Henry Turner (Brenton Thwaites) learning a lesson or two from the witty and clever Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp):Here's the full list of bonus features, via Disney:
• Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a "play all."
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring "Pirates of the Caribbean" back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack's reliable first mate from all five movies.
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock 'n' roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" experience and the impact of "Pirates of the Caribbean" -- the movies, the ride and beyond.
• Bloopers of the Caribbean
• Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
• Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon's Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy "Flogging"
Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.