No sooner did that tidbit hit the Internet than Pryor's widow confirmed that the two stars did, in fact, hook up.
In his free-ranging, extra dishy interview with Vulture, Jones happened to mention that not only did Brando like to cha-cha, the "Godfather" actor also "would f**k a mailbox," and that some of his partners included singer Marvin Gaye, activist and author James Baldwin, and Richard Pryor.
Pryor's widow, Jennifer told TMZ, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f**k a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."
She told TMZ that Pryor was always very open about his bisexuality and wrote about it in his diaries. She plans to publish the late comedian's diaries later this year.
Among the other takeaways from Jones's tea-spilling interview:
- Michael Jackson stole a song from Donna Summer
- The Beatles were "the worst musicians in the world"
- Jones had a nervous breakdown after working on "The Color Purple"
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen can play guitar like Jimi Hendrix
- And, oh yes, mobster Sam Giancana had Kennedy killed.
Jones turns 85 this year and a Netflix documentary about him is in the works. We can't wait.