Plot & Details
This buddy comedy from the Farrelly brothers stars Jason Sudeikis and Owen Wilson as a couple of married guys who persuade their wives to give them the ultimate "get out of jail free" card: a marriage "hall pass." The agreement gives them free reign to behave like bachelors -- free from the rules and confines of fidelity, responsibility, and married life -- for one week. But soon the guys find that the small town where everybody knows them -- and their wives -- isn't very conducive to chasing tail. And making matters worse, it turns out to be harder than they thought to accept the idea of their wives (Jenna Fischer and Christina Applegate) taking off for vacation on a hall pass of their own.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 105min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/25/2011
- DVD Release Date: 06/14/2011
- Distributor(s): New Line Cinema
- Director(s): Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
- Starring: Owen Wilson , Jason Sudeikis , Jenna Fischer , Stephen Merchant , Christina Applegate
- Themes: Infidelity,Midlife Crises
- Tone: Goofy,Humorous,Raunchy,Sexual
- Keywords: deal [agreement],extramarital-affair,marriage,marriage-problems
- Country of Origin: USA (02-25-2011)
- Language: English